18/09/2008

THE YOGI BREATHING EXERCISES

Another lovely day today with sunshine.... Another day in my 3 x 5 metres Music Cell the whole day. I was actually measuring the Cell my self with my feet. You know after blowing that Cornet for nearly 2 weeks now, I tend to create something funny in my Cell or else I wouldn't survive.
Today I learnt something new. The Yogi Breathing exercise, which help students to improve on their blowing. I actually tried all the exercises and apparently it worked on me and yeah.. great stuff. Even my neighbour next door realised on my sound. 'Today you sound better but yesterday was no good'. Hmm.. The past few days, I haven't touch my Piano yet as I have concentrated and focused on my Cornet so far . Proffesor Robert of Piano had been on sick leaves. Another hectic day when I start my Piano lesson soon....
Weekends here I come. I want to get a bike badly. 10 days of last Ramadhan is just around the corner... So guys out there, grab this golden opportunities..

No comments: