13/09/2008

MY 1st Weekend in Portsmouth


Woke up at 8am on Saturday. I tought it was a week day. I realised I missed my Sahur last nite and there was Cheese Sandwiches, Crisp, Chocolate Biscuit packed for me left untouch on the table. Was tempted to see the Strawberries which I bought for a pound from town last nite I tought it would be good for my sahur. Hehe Well with a litlle bit of disappointment, I got up and cleaned up my room. There was my praying mat still laying on the floor after my Qhatam AlQuraan alone right before Isyak last nite. It felt good that I eventually Qhatam my 2nd AlQuraan this year particularly in UK. I didn't remember much last nite as I slept on the praying mat and got up somewhere in the middle of the nite and moved to my bed.

Wanted to do my laundry but it was full. SO went the Hall Porter and I tought I wanted to try to use the Wardroom Wireless. Paid 2 Pounds and hey I was online. Went to the Guest Room on top of the Hall Porter and was online with Shukrizz, SHer and Nina. What a good laugh! Strangely when I opened Shukriz blogspot, there was this sentimental and touching song on the air and concurently I was opening my hotmail and there was an article about MUM. TEARS came down from my eyes and I was just speechless while reading the article. I couldn't believe I could be this emotional. I felt homesick... Thanks god I have friends around to keep me company.

My 1st weekend in the UK, felt lazy to go out. I could live like this to be online all the time in 2 years rather than going out and froze to death. Haha the weather is just getting colder and colder. I couldn'nt stand it sometimes.


No comments: