21/09/2008

Scorching Saturday 20 Sept 08


I woke up late this morning not until Dimitris rang me up at 10am. I got up early for my Sahur and made my self a thick coffee I just bought from Tesco last night in preparation for 10 days of last Ramadhan. Frankly I lost track when would be the last 10 days of Ramadhan as I heard here in England they started fasting a day earlier than Brunei. Anyhow regardless of whatsoever, time to heads up for the Ramadhan opportunities…Insyaalah.

A quick dry cleaning that morning in excitement to get my new bike, Dimitris and I cycled towards Portsmouth Port Harbour train station and he bought myself return tickets to FAREHAM. After 20 minutes journey, we arrived and bike shop was just around the corned. It was called HARGROVES CYCLES. I was blurred not knowing what to get. They’ve got heaps of them and Dimitris suggested me to get SCOTT brand as he got the same one he bought couple of weeks ago. Funny thing about him, he did all the talking instead of the salesman. And he kept on repeating that SCOTT brand is the top brand there’s no comparison with other bikes bla..bla… I tried on that particular SCOTT bike and it was so light and very comfortable. NICE… I thought!! Check out the price… 349 Pound… Yuuuhhuu!!!! Initially it was 399 Pound and the price was reduced. Hmm…. Put on deposit for 10 Pound and yeah I am getting that bike and I needed to change some money. I would hope money changer would be opened on Sunday.

Coincidently, there was FAREHAM FESTIVAL with Vintage Cars parading along the road with Samba Band. We were lucky to be there. I bought my self a second hand HEATER for 5 pound, not bad eh. From Fareham, we headed back to Portsmouth and I just couldn’t believe that Dimitris was still talking about the SCOTT brand, the top bike brand bla.. bla. WE stopped by the bar accompanying Dimitris to get something to eat. Hmmm certainly not a good place for a fasting person.. Cobaaan.!!!! Before I left home, walked around the Gun Wharf Quay for a while and found myself a scrapping shop there. Yeahhh I found you!!!!

After a long day of a wonderful Saturday… finally got home and straight away headed for Sungkai with Mushroom Soup, VEGETABLE CASEROLE and Ice cream. Finally I talked to that foreign officer and only knew that he was from Estonia as he hardly speak up. I was knackered and I didn’t realize that I slept on my prayer’s mat after Isyak until I woke up in the middle of the night and moved on to my bed.





No comments: