21/09/2008

BIKE... Here I come

Last Friday, 19th Sept 08, TOM PIERSON lend me his new bike for the weekend. He is my neighbour who lives next door of the Music Cell in the Royal Marine Band School of Music. He plays Bass and I could hear he practises his Bass sound and apparently he's been hearing the high register of my Cornet... Hahah

I got so excited riding his 400 pound bike which he bought in Southsea. What a price... I had a test drive behind the school building and I realised the saddle was really high. Right after he gave me his bike locker and key, I sped of to the rear gate and headed home. As I made an immediate turn, I lost control of the bike and fell off over the side of the road. Ouuchhh!!! Hurt my knee and had a torn on my pants. Changed clothes a quick as possible and cleaned up my bleeded knee, cycled towards the Portsmouth mosque for Friday Prayer. I got lost and ended up at Southsea but managed to turn back to Holbrook Road for the mosque on time.

Cycling around further North as I drifted away from the Mosque and when I checked out the Map, I was really further up North and turned back again to the Commercial Road. My HSBC card was ready for collection and yet waiting for the PIN to be delivered. Met Dimitris, a foreign officer from Greece with his great bike. I told him that I wanted to get a bike and he is the bike maniac and the right person to ask.We planned up to check out bike shop tomorrow in Fareham.

Hooked my self with internet all nite right after my Sungkai till midnite. Yahoo... it's my 2nd Weekends.......

No comments: