14/09/2008

SUNDAY BLUES



This time I managed to wake up for Sahur atleast for 5 minutes and quickly drank the Ribena and grabbed the baggette from last nite before times up. I could say its better than nothing. Hehe... My Sunday has been so quiet and lazily I was just doing my laundry and cleaned up my room. I had to throw my soaked Strawberries to the bin as they started to taste sour. Sayang eh... Too Bad!

Yesterday I really had a great Sungkai down at GOSPORT with my colleagues. I had to go down to GUNWHARF QUAYS by taxi crossed over the river by Ferry to reach Gosport just to get the best scran. Then they fetched me by a car. What a lovely accomodation they have... Surely cosy and Confy. Thank god I don't have to wait longer time for Sungkai. Well I managed to grab some pics around the area. Lovely sceneries... Its Scran time!! Food was great, Fish Halibut in Tomato Sause, Fried Egg, Sambal Belacan and some Veggies... Wow!! I could say the best food ever served in Ramadhan... I ended up 2 rounds of meal... Fewh. Watched the 1st episode of Lord of the Ring on TV. Once finished, the dropped me off to Gosport Ferry and I walked from GunWharf Quay to Nelson. Not too bad for a 1st timer... at least I saved 4 pound. Hehe.
I got home by midnite and I was stunned by my reserved Sahur food prepared for me. Baggette with Roast Chicken, Potatoes in Mayonese, Salad and Eggs. Nice and much better then my previous prepacked Sahur....

No comments: