16/09/2008

FUTURE MAESTRO ROUTINE

The weathers just getting more colder lately and I couldn't help it without my wooly pully. Surprisingly I woke early as early than usual at 0715 am. I just felt happy and in a good mood today. Routinely I would passed over that Hall Porter, got out from the big, tall Wardroom door. Felt the cold breeze and my eyes would start becoming watery as usual. Walked down the stairs leaving that HMS Nelson building in which it has always mesmerised me everytime I open that big, tall door. Its just a wonderfull building... Victorian, brick wall, tall ceiling and wooden interior. I bet this bulidding has been built for more than a 100 years now. I just wish I could built such similar interior back home someday.

Just crossed the road, I arrived at HMS Nelson and walked through the gate where I showed my ID pass to the Police. Headed to the Royal Marine Band School of Music is a 5 minutes walk. I would come accros where other ranks would salute me or rather people would go confuse wheather to salute or not considering of my Asean look or strange identity. Heheh I thought it was funny when I pretended not seeing them but then accidentally starred at their hand wanting to solute. I laughed inside my heart and has always made me smile heading towards my music cell.

Yeah, my Music Cell building as it was a prison building before as everyone has always convinced me from the moment I stepped in on my 1st day. I thought so by looking at individual room but of course it looked so different now. I would never go to the front door passing through the security and preferred to go from the back door where I would just pinned down the secret numbers from the door. Once arrived in the Cell, felt warmth and ready to start for my music. But it was quiet and everyone must have gone for Parade Training or Physical Training.

I would try to recite my AlQuraan for few pages before I start blowing my Cornet. Routinely I would blow my Cornet for 20 minutes not more than that coz my lips would start to get swollen by then. Then I would always start playing the Piano practising my speed on the Scales. Break time at 1015H, sometimes I would join others for Standeasy for coffee break. I would just sit there watching them sipping hot drinks. Or else I would go to the Chaplin building and continue reciting my ALQuraan there. I was introduced to the Chaplin on my 1st day and he said I could use the room for praying or anything. I prayed Asar few times here at one corner of deserted room. Then the room was filled with lots of Bibles and religious books. I would just imagine that this is pretty like a gathering room rather than a Church just to avoid and misconcept intentions. After standeasy, we would continue to do our individual practise till 1720H. I spent religiously in my Music Cell today blowing my Cornet and practising Piano every minute of it. I wanted to improve and learn as much as I can. Besides that, I have also reciting AlQuraan whenever theres spare time as I wanted to complete ASAP particularly before Syawal of Hari Raya, Insyaalah. Now I'm heading towards Juz 4 as I started yesterday on Monday.

Back to HMS Nelson Wardroom, had Asar prayer and grabbed my Laptop bag to the Guest Room above the Hall Porter. I thought of going for sight seeeing today but considering the weather was very cold and windy, I changed my mind. I just couldn't stand cold weather. Got online connected with family and frens while waiting for Sungkai at the Dining hall. 1915H Sungkai time here and I had Fish with mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Broccoli. Started with Tomato Soup and Apple Tart as dessert. As much as possible I would try to avoid any meat meals. My dinner would cost me 2 pound and 25 p per serving and my meal throught my 2 years would be met my the Armed Forces. Lucky me. Next room, had coffee and started updating with the papers. Accidentally looked through Page 3 of SUN paper. Wow.!!

Basically this would be my routine life for the rest of my course here. So far so good and I have nothing against all this because I have been paid for this.. Hahaha Nice and relax...

1 comment:

Editor said...

OMG! Such as nice story you have...bravo..bravoo