17/09/2008

IFTHAR at HMS NELSON Bar








I had a great day today. The sun was a bit more friendly and warmer. I couldn't believe I could complete 5x Juz of AlQuran today and it never happened before. Started after Subuh Prayer this morning, another one before my class started, one during break time at Chaplin building, one in the afternoon and final one in my room before Sungkai. Alhamdulillah...

I thought of buying a Bike urgently so that I could go to the nearest mosque for Tarawih. Been there once last week during Jumaat Prayer and walking from my accomodation to the Mosque would take me half an hour. I have been wanting to grab any opportunities to perform Tarawih atleast 10 days before Ramadhan. If I were in Brunei, it wouldn't be this hassle. I guess this would be my challenges. I shall ask anyone from my class if they would let me rent their Bike till end of this month.

Every Wednesday, dinner will be on Buffet served in a Bar. Hmmm. Sungkai time getting earlier as today was at 1913H. Had 3x dates from my Cabin and prayed Maghrib before I headed for my 'scran' at the Bar. Felt awkward having my Vegetable Curry with steamed rice infront of liqours and beers infront of me. Well.. Seen that, been that, tried that and FORGET that!!!!!!!! Hehehe

Here are some pics of me in my Music Cell on Wednesday afternoon while others had gone for recreational training and I was left behind blowing my CORNET religiously. I am serious!!










No comments: