23/09/2008

Burning Midnight Oil For TASBIH PRAYER

I was not in a mood today probably because I was feeling pretty tired and exhausted. Everything seemed to be unright and I felt so restless. My Cornet didn’t sound the normal sound as it used to . But I ended up drawing something on my book killing the time.

There was a time the weather was very windy and cold especially during Steandeasy this afternoon as usual I didn’t join others for Coffee as I was fasting. I went up to the Chaplain building normally to recite AlQUraan but today I was just releasing my tension and watched Goldon Brown on TV.

Finally I got my bike yesterday from brand Scott for £349 and altogether with lights, locker and mud guards I paid them for £418. I felt so happy yesterday. It was right after my tutor with Professor John at 1530H, I zoomed off to Fareham by walk. Bought return ticket from Portsmouth Harbour to Fareham and return for £4.30. Everything set and I brought my bike eventually home.

That night, as for my purpose of my having a bike, I cycled to Portsmouth Mosque in Fratton for Tarawih. I wore my thick jacket as it could be very chilly at night and this would be my first time cycling at night. When I got there, I was early and Isyak started at 2100H. I felt so grateful to perform my Isyak in Jemaaah as well as my Tarawih with other Jemaah particularly in England. Moreover we are in the 10 last day of Ramadhan and this would be the very best time to perform Ibadat to coincide with Lailatul Qadar somewhere in between Insyaalah. I managed to do 8 Rakaat of Tarawih then I sped off back to Nelson and it was not too bad at all.

I woke up at 3am purposely as I wanted to perform Tahajud prayer as well as well as Tasbih prayer. I just hope I could manage to cycle to the Mosque every night until Raya appear. My times was just nice as I drank 2x thick coffee to keep me awake. Had my quick Sahur then performed Suboh prayer and completed 1x Juz of Al Quran till 0600H. I had a quick rest before I cycled to Music Cell with my new bike.

No comments: