22/12/2008

Perfect coincident!

I woke up at 4am and I guessed I had enough sleep as I slept early last night. I felt hungy and grabbed that Nutella Chocolate while I started going online. There were BB and Nona online.

Yesterday, I managed to get my breakfast before 10am and I was offered for Roti Chanai or Nasi Lemak. Wow!!! I had some toasts, croissont orange juice as well as Nasi Lemak at the end. I think there is no regret staying at this petite hotel as I am enjoying the food served here.

I continued online after breakfast as I was quite lazy to go out today. Faizal Paizsru was online and he introduced me on Skype. Great stuff. At 2pm, I thought it would be a good idea to go out and take fresh air.

I walked to Bayswater to get a tube and suddenly I saw Kak Jurin walking around next to Whitelys with her baby pram and her group of family. Hahahaha I met them finally. Then I saw Khaliq, Naming.. What a coincident bumping into them. They all just arrived from Manchester this morning and would stay in London here for 2 nights. I followed them to their hotel which was just few blocks from my hotel. They checked in with 3 rooms then we went off to Harrods at Knightsbridge with 2 taxis. I couldn't remember when was the last time I was in Knightsbride, I guessed it must be 10 years ago.

We had dinner down at the hotel restaurant and we planned to take a day tour to see the change of guard at Buckingham Palace which is later after breakfast.

OOhhh I'm just so hungry now.... Hmmm Should I take Roti Canai for breakfast later?

No comments: