16/12/2008

3 days before X'mas leaves

I felt exhausted today.... It was just 2pm I put my head on the Piano where Andy caught me in my cell and I couldn;t be bothered. I was so exhausted, mentally exhausted. He played my latest piece, African Dance. It would be good if someone is doing my back massage. I could felt the lactid acid on my stiff back.

Last night I practised this new piece, African Dance on my Piano for 2 hrs from scratch. I did it last night and I thought it would be happy to show it to Proff Dauglas unfortunately he was not in today. Cpl Thompson skipped my lesson as she was busy sorting out Xmas dinner for tomorrow. I just realised I needed to collect my Tuxedo...Opsss..

Anyhow I just kept on practising my Piano and Cornet alternately. Right after standeasy with a cup off coffee, atleast stimulated my brain abit and I ended up drawing some figures for hours. I guess I felt bored and tired.

I tinted out early to collect my Tux and I bumped into Andy where he just got back from town. He showed me his girlfriends's X'mas gift. Hofing and lovely!. Cost him his arms and his legs. I walked as fast as I could and managed to collect my Tux before it closed. What a relief. I don't want to collect it tomorrow as there will be X'mas draw at lunch time in the Wardroom and I just hope to win the grand price. I will sure get it!

DA left me a message this morning I managed to call him at one point somewhere hidden. He explained to me it would be cheaper to buy me a ticket home to Brunei and it shocked me. I don't want to go home now and it's just to early to go home. I told him that I prefer staying in London. Finally we sorted out with some solution and I am just happy to hear that I could stay. I wrote a my personnel letter and refaxed the school letter to embassy this afternoon.

Last weekend was a bit quiet for me. The 2 chaps from Oman invited me to HMS Sultan for Eid Adha celebration with the rest of Omani. We walked to Gunwhorf at 3pm at took a ferry to Gosport. We were then fetched by a car and we got out self in their accomodation at HMS Sultan. We had Homous, Bread and some beef and I was just surrounded by heaps of Omani. I only realised other Bruneian from the Navy stay here on the same block and I managed to see them. We had a few hours of chat before we went home to Nelson.

When I got home last Saturday, I rememberd about the final contest of X factor. Switched on tv and ALEXANDER BURKE won the X Factor. Wow and she deserve it. Last Sunday, I was online with Syukriez apparently when he just got back from BI 430 from Singapore. He gave me a litter tutor on IMMEM music for Blogspot.

Last week I recieved my T5 Exam result and I scored 89% yuhuhhu.... I wrote my mark on a piece of paper and placed it on TOM's music stand as we put 5 pound bet. After standeasy, he replied saying "Welldone Sir" with 5 pound next to it. Smashing!!!!

Well, I am just counting the days before X'mas leave which is this coming Friday. I can't wait and tomorrow would be our X'mas social dinner and I hope there is nothing beyond my imagination.

No comments: