01/12/2008

MONDAY BLUES

Temperature dropped again to 5 degress today and I am not happy about it. I wish I could run all the way from the wardroom to the school. Freezing cold!!! Sajuk ehh,,, sajuk ani wahh! Inda ku tahan ehh... napa kan ya sajuk berabis ah? hehe Exaggerating kah? The fact is, sajuk berabis? How I wish I can move the sun closer. I imagine ah in Brunei would be scorching hot and siuk eh,, I rememberd when I used to fo for sun tanning hehe mau jua kan macam celebrity tan ah... Good thing here, I never get sweat and never.

Last weekend, I attended Dan's wedding at the Wardroom. He called me in the morning of Saturday, inviting me to tonight reception. I was studying on my Italian terms when he called me up and I would miss X factor that singing competition.

After lunch of that Saturday, I managed to get to town to get my Tuxedo for X'mas ball. I managed to get my size and I am quite happy with the cutting and material. I stopped by at the Hongkong chinese restaurant to grab one of my favourite meal, Roast Duck in Black Beans... Yummy. Then I bought a wedding gift for Dan and a card.

I managed to get some studies before I got ready for Dan's reception. I was wearing my Mes Kit and I could feel my Mes Kit had shrunk a bit or I could have put on some weight? Went to the Bar and met some familiar faces. I was welcomed by Ed, duty officer whom I just met today at lunch time and he bought me an Orange Juice. I met Ollie and Dudley, another Matloes from Dartmouth during my training in 2001. What a reunion.

Lisa appeared, Dan's wife with lovely white gown looking so stunning. I only met her few nights ago and she looked perfectly like Sarah Jessica Parker to my surprised. Dan came in I congratulated him. We had few drinks and chats then followed my First dance by the Bride and Groom. "Wonderful Tonight" song in the air and wow.. so romantic. Then we came in with fast dance. I met Dan's parents and her sister. Wow, her sister's loverly and attracted my attention. I danced with his mum and his sister all the way. I met this girl called Kate and we chatted and dances throughout.

We finished at 2 am and helped them clearing out the sound system that morning. It was a great wedding party I ever attended here in England. Wow and Superb! I missed my breakfast on Sunday morning as I woke up very late. Had lunch and the dining hall loooked a bit different now as we danced all the way last night jumping aroung here and there....

I've got theory exam this Thursday and I am focusing to get good grade and I guess my practical test will be soon as well by the end of this term. Wow..... It's going to be hactic. Tomorrow I've got Piano instructor lesson in the morning and Piano Professor lesson in the afternoon. I hope my scales would run smoothly tomorrow as I have practised last week. I have got 5 musical pieces now before I ealised it. My last piece is called Triudging, with a chord and some dynamic.

Went to the gym after work and did a little bit of chest and I jsut hope I would get a perfect 6 packs for Christmas. Hehehe Saja.. buang tabiat. Night...

No comments: