04/12/2008

Exam ohhh Exam!!!

I just had my theory exam today at 9pm.... ahhh what a relief. Had long week of some revision on that. I was glad on my history part, J.S Bach and Mozart came out as I was quite prepared on those. Tom had that exam earlier this year and he put a bet on me that I would not get higher mark than him. He got 87 percent and we bet for £5 on who would get higher mark. Right after standeasy, I talked to Prof Evan if she could mark my paper as soon as possible. I just hope to get excellent mark.

After break, I joined other instructors for BFT run. I was not very keen earlier as the frosty wind was just killing me but when I heard they would run for a test, I would love to try coz I never had one before here. We started with 41 push ups n 50 sit ups then we ran for 1.5 mile run and my time was not bad 11 min 01 sec. My joints were just knackered after the run. Andrew bought me Chicken mushroom pie from nearby cafe in which we passed through that cafe after the run.

I started my Marching music practise with Beth at her cell and I thought it was good effort. Tomorrow we would start all the music together in Concert Hall. My Piano is getting along very well. i could do another Scales, more Broken Chords, Hanon Exercise.

No comments: