12/01/2009

Monday ohh Monday..

It's midnight as I woke up at 10pm. I was quite exhauseted mentally today and tried to sleep and relax my mind unfortunately I woke up again. Felt better but I wish I could sleep longer...

I cant believe Monday was just over and we are already on the 2nd weeks of our school.. Gosh everything moves faster. Last Sunday, we went out to watch football match down at the Pub, Manchester United vs Chelsea. There were Beth, Emily, Throwbrige, Flob, Lambert and mostly the new troops.. Very exciting match and Man U won the game..3 0.. HOw bizzare is that when I realised Man U played at Old Trafford in Manchester and I was there 2 weeks ago.... Small world isn't it? I just wish I could watch Man U vs Liverpool on the 14th March 2009. I'm still figuring out how can I make it possible to get the ticket and to travel 5 hours journey up n down. Hmmm

Monday oh Monday... Ahh great day today and extreamly busy. I could feel like I was running from cless to another as most of our classes are our 1st class. Aural class, I started with the new troops and we had Melody Dictation... THen after break I had Piano class with Cpl Thompson where she took video cam on her teaching.. Pressure pressure.... It was not to bad coz I just did as per normal class. I filled up for my Piano Exam practical ABRSM form today cost about 30 Pound.

After lunch, we had Wind Band class at the Concert Hall.... We practised marching music and new music was given, Les Miserables... I was quite late today coz I lost my Beret from the Wardroom.. eh macam2 saja.... Yatah lintang pukang ku ulehnya.... Mentally I was tired... trying to absorb every music given today.... Half way, I had to excuse my self coz I had Cornet lesson with Professor Yates.. Hmmm kepisan ehh... dari satu ke satu.. But I was just chilling out in his room... I am quite weak on my Cornet fingering especially on an octave higher as well as the notes with sharps and flats on them....

Break time, had a cup of tea..... Balum jua abis Tea ku,, break time was over.. Astah... What is going on with the time? Then aku jumpa Band master, Martin... time d bilik rehat. katanya, "Sir, would u like to join the choir class now?".... then I said, "I was not told by Cpl Thompson about it"...... Then he said on air, "Cpl Thompson, Lt Redzky is very keen to join Choir class today..." hmmm

Walked trudgingly to the Concert Hall... hmmm what a great Monday. Everyone from new and senior troops all stood up ready.. and WO Mc Gain Harding took over and taught us on Choir.As usual, I got Base voice group and I couldn't believe Miss Brook rambutnya yg paling pendek ah,, Soprano.. very Soprano..Everyone was amazed when we had vocal assesement together and that high Soprano voice came from somewhere in the group.. Sekalinya,, Miss Brooke... Unexpected... n funny. Everyone laughed and amazed at the same time... So we had our first Choir.. PANIS ANGELICUS....astah.. lagu church jua bunyinya.....and it's all written in Latin.

At the end of the class, I just chilled out in my music cell kebeliangan....I organised my stuff yg bejurit. Seeing my Piano, I was so tempted to practise as I have always enjoyed practising Piano, but..... I was just so tired. Then after that I set ready for tomorrow, which is enjoying the cold weather doing Parade... Great n just great.... It's going to be fun... I got Proffessor Douglas Piano lesson at 2pm.. and he is expecting me to play one music piece without any mistakes...Yes I am ready....Apa lagi... aku layan ja...

TIme no is quarter to 1 am... need to memorise some Cornet fingering before I sleep again...

Tomorrow, It will like a brand new day and a new person with new vision. I will wake up early in the morning with a smile, eat little breakfast, walk happily to the school 30 minutes early so that I can warm up my lips for my Cornet Parade. I will enjoy the Parade as well as the weather and the weather will be mild and less chilly with no wind. On my Piano class, I would perform my music without mistakes infront of Proff Douglas. And the rest of the day will be an enjoyable individual practise... HOw is that? Positive indeed? It's the LAW OF ATTRACTION...SO good nite everyone and SMILE...

No comments: