02/02/2009

SNOW N SNOW

This morning I got excited as I was ready in my sport attire to go out for 3 miles run, I got surprised when I saw snow covering the area outside.... THe snow really shocked me as we never expect to have snow falling down in Portsmouth... Got very excited and shocked at the same time.. Went backto my room and grabbed my camera.

I was wearing short with a jumper as I jogged to school with snow around me.... It was all white and good sight.. I really loved it. Everyone seemed to get excited aswell seeing the snow. We all falled in at the school waiting for PTI for briefing. THe wind started to blow quite strong as I started to freeze and had to move around restlessly. THe parade area was covered in snow and also the cars... It was quite unsusual to see white stuff covered most reas here..

PTI tinted us out because of the snow and thank god we didn't have to run today. I jogged back to the Wardroom and got online for a while. I managed to chat with Chicko and showed him the snow thru webcam.... siuk.....I don't mind snow and snow everyday... After lunch, the snow kept coming down again as I walked to school. And when we had wind band practise at the Concert Hall, I could see the snow falling down from the window....

Last weekend, I started my new music on my Piano called Minuetto from Mozart. It's quite a good classical piece and thank god I got it atlast in 2 days. When I played Minuetto today, it just getting better and better. I need to focus one more piece... I hope by toningt as I have Professor lesson tomorrow. Our Choir, Panis Angelicus sounds much better today....

I need to get change for dinner now and later, I need to go to a gym for a run... TIme to burn lots of calories...

No comments: