04/02/2009

DAD Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to my Dad.... Sorry I only sent u a Birthday Card yesterday and hopefully will arrive safely..... U r the best Dad ever..

Wednesday was individual practise from morning to afternon. I started with my 2 pieces of music on my piano till I really got them quite smoothly. Yesterday, I was really pressed by Professor Douglas on my Piano. From my Hanon, Fingering exercises was upside down and he insisted me to read the notes carefully especially those notes with sharps.. When comes to my music, the 1st one got me into headache as I only started practising in the morning. I was very hesitant and unsure but other music, Minuetto was not too bad. That's why, the whole day today, I spent alot practising my music, fingering ex and my scales before my nx Piano lesson with proff. I hope nx week would be perfect. Prof Douglas intends to upgrade me in Grade 2on my Piano...Certainly it's a good news and lots of challenges as well.

Not forgetting I was also practising my Cornet in my cells till my lips got swollen.. wahhh... I just got lots of music to cover. At lunch time, I collected my shoes from the cobler and had them polished tonight. I got all my new uniforms ready to go and I just ironed my new trousers lininig new creases which I had them altered earlier. I guess,, by next I shall change and wear my new uniform... Smart!!!

I need to sleep now. Need to wake up early in the morning to complete my homework. I am quite exhausted to do it tonight.

No comments: