07/01/2009

2nd day of school

TOday 2nd day of school... And I am very exhausted dari 1st day udah. 1st day of school started on Tuesday and it's good to be back to see others. Other people grumble to be here and I was so semanagat as I believe 2009 will be a great year to excel in my music.

After school this afternoon, I was so exhausted and totally not in a mood. I met David at the wardroom and he invited me to go for New Year Music Concert at Guildhall tomorrow.. Hmmm THursday would be very busy day with Physical Training, Element Class and History class.... I accepted his invitation and I hope I would be fresh tomorrow....

Hall Porter called me saying that I got letters... I walked through my cabin while opening one of the letter. It was from Lily Chiam and I was quite shocked.... Her letter just boosted my energy up again for my music... WOw what a coincident! Lily Chiam is the greatest Brunei composer which I met last year and thank god I have found her. SHe is really inspiring. She is like and angel to my life.... WOw.. I kept on reading her letter again n again and few tips given... THanks Lily... U r a legend... Certainly I would take ur invitation to play along with u in the future...

Happy Birthday to Haliq, my sweet Brother who is now in Manchester... I wish U success and find something valuable in ur life..... I need to go to bed early today.... Kan bangun subuh ku esuk kan membaca music theoy.. betagar kali udah ... and also my Italian terms... kepisan eh... THis term I will start my melody and composing.... Takut ku ehh... My Piano practical exam is also coming maybe in March... WOw quite hactic..

Tadi I met one of the girl as school.. ind aku tau namanaya.. lovely, sweet and friendly girl.. She was menyusun lagu on the other block while others were practising at the concert hall... then I asked her why didn't she joined others.. She said she got transfered.... coz of her poor performance.... Hmmm I am just quite pressured!!! Demanding jua ahh ... Wow this school is really expecting an excellent standard... I better keep on my toes now.....Scary!!

Cpl Thompson sorted out new schedule this year for me... quite busy and I have new history class.... new Wind Band class... Really keep me busy this year.... Mudahan tah lancar semua.......As Lily Chiam advised...THE SECRET OF DISCIPLINE PRACTISE! I will remember that...and I also requested from Colour Sargeant Bean for Royal Navy uniform instead of my current uniform...SO sananglah kalau baju sampit or faded since I am here for 2 yrs.... Mudahan approved.... Lawa kali ah pakai white shirt, tie, black pants, woolie Pollie and cap.... tapi terpaksa tah mengilati kasut tu tiap hari... haha...

Thanks to Noraini Kabun for all ur help... How can I repay you... but don't worry.... I will help u next time... I am expecting a parcel..... I am excited eh.... Dalamnya Vitamins, Deodorant, Moisturiser, Mask and Scrub... Special products kali ah outside Brunie nada bejual kerana DIRIKU BEGITU BERHARGA ahahehhe... Tapi inda tau bila sampai... Thanks Noraini and your sister and you brother's gf... much appreciated....

Masa ni I'm on a diet... not really a creash diet.. just reducing my carbo intake... I dont eat very heavy breakfast now... skip my soup, skip my desert ocassionally except for today's chesse and crackers... reducing my sugar level on my tea.. from Cff I changed to tea, no more taking Hot Chocolate, 1x chocolate bar in a day during break.. haha.... YAtah,,, sampit kali ah bajuku.... sexy wah.

Bah kan tidor ku... Discipline, discipline discipline... I shall write more when I am free.. I haven't talk about my 2009 resolutions, my Xmas leave, my trip to Hull, my trip to Manchester, New Year's eve celebration.... I ope to write more over this weekend and put more photos...

No comments: