23/03/2009

EXECUTIVE DECISION

Hari ani hari Isnin, biasalah hari yang paling sibuk in my week. Fortunately banyak class yg kna cancel aku apa lagi,,, syok lahh n banyak ku free so aku buat xtra rehearsal for my Piano and Cornet. Susah hatiku my other Piano repertoire alum bebunyi and esuk lagi ku ada Professor lesson. Syukur alhamdulilah, dapat jua ku memajal tadi malam after dinner.

Ngalih ku hari ni sikit pasal aku awal bangun and awal datang ke skulah 45 minutes early because i like to warm up early on Monday. Biasalah after weekend, semuanya slow. Sengaja after my school, tidur ku skajap for 1 hour to charge up my battery then I had dinner. Inda lagi nyaman tu makanannya, Moroccan Lamd because TAWAR ani wah... layan sja tia pasal aku lapar jus coz tengahari aku makan buah ja.

SO tadi malam aku practise my Piano d Skulah. Ku pajal lah belajar new piece and the second one balik2 ku main sampai lancar. Alhamdulilah bejalan jua sikit and nyaman hati ku... Mana inda ku pressure, my professor ani MR PERFECTION wah, yatah kalau ku alum membuat kerajanya, kusut tah mukanya tu. Tapi ada jua bagusnya kedia catu, capat ku belajar an progress ku berabis.

After 1 hour, sudah tah ku practise psal I tot cukup tah udah and esuk pagi subuh lagi ku datang awal sekulah and I can practise more. Parade Drill esuk pagi awal pun kna cancelled so baguslah I could practise more before my Professor class kul 1pm esuk. Then aku received msg from enche Yakub dari embassy d London.

Hmmm I dunno was it a god news of bad news. Apparently it was quite a bad news bcause it was not something that I plan for. Its about my letter staying in London for easter. Yatah just because harga ticket ke Brunei is cheaper the prefer to send me home which I prefer staying in London and not wantint to go home now. Or else I coild stay tapi they limit my hotel accomodation to 11 days instead of 18 days. Yatah paning ku memikirkan ni..... is it worth staying here in London when they cut it a week of my stay or worth going home.

I think its rather early for me to go home now. THeres nothing to show to my band right now and I am just not ready to show my self up to the band. Siuk pulang tu dapat meliat family... but i dont know because I have target and things to achive here.... I shall see and think about it and update this matter to Enche Yakub asap.

No comments: