21/03/2009

Weekends

I just can't believe it's weekends again. Time must have flown really fast, very fast I could say. I was really quite busy over the weekedays with new music repertoire, scales and apreggios on my Piano. Yesterday, we were given 3x new music on Cornet for Marching band. and what's next?.......

Infact my future weeks will be a challenge? I will start learning different instruments throughout my course. The instructors suggested that I shall get acquainted to all these instruments maybe spending 2 months on each instruments getting to know the fingering, music range, scales etc. What a great challenge!!! But they let me play Piano and also an option for me to learn Cornet or otherwise.... My third instrument will be Clarinet. My Cornet is a Brass instrument and now I want to feel the Woodwind instrument. I hope I can catch very fast. We shall wait and see...

My laundry is ready I guess. Need to do ironing for my uniform, polish my 2x shoes, ordering stuff from internet etc... BTW, sian jua Limbang atu, left unmonitored. I would fight over Limbang whatever risks it might take......Have a great Weekends everyone...

No comments: